I received a very special award today from Grey horse matters (which just so happens to be one of MY favorite blogs!) I appreciate this very much considering how completely neglected my poor blog has been until the past two weeks. There is nothing like an adorable foal to get the creative juices flowing again! I hope to keep up with the blog on a more regular basis now and this award gives me just the boost to keep me going! Thanks a bunch GHM!
Now I am excited to pass the award along to a few of my favorite horse blogs! Just about everyone on my blog roll (and then some) are frequent reads for me so this isn't easy:( Let's pick five...three old and two new
1. Mikael's Mania - A blog I read every day! Learn all you ever wanted to know about Arabian horses and so much more! A Great story teller and a Great lady:)
2. Smells Horsey - Lots of variety and lots of fun! Anne is never short on humor or variety... I enjoy the wide range interesting topics and everyday stories of her life with horses:)
3. Simply Marvelous- Great photos and more... Simply marvelous is pleasing to the eye and sure to warm your heart!
My New favorites:
4. Behind the bit: This new blog is one of my favorite reads! Well written, fun and full useful information. Stacey has a knack for incorporating her own style and a great sense of humor into her writing. A must read!
5. Regarding horses: Regarding Horses is dedicated to unpacking the physical, mental, and emotional connection many of us have with horses. Jackie's love of sharing horses with others shines through in each post... A wide range of topics near and dear to horse people everywhere:)